Saturday, November 13, 2010

Alima Pure - Mineral Foundation & Brush


hello my pretty darls,

I am very eager to write about the Satin Matte Foundation by Alima Pure and the matching Foundation Brush. I've been using the foundation combo for well over two months now almost every day and I must say I am delighted about the way my skin improved! The brand is certified organic and there are no ingredients other than minerals. Normally, when I use foundation my skin gets itchy or greasy after a couple of hours and that would make me go insane. Since I got to know the Rouge Bunny Rouge line these incidents have decreased but RBR is too expensive to wear each day exclusively. So, the compromise I came up with is that I use Alima Pure to university & work and RBR for getting ready to going out :) The Alima Pure powder foundation blends in seamlessly and I forget I'm wearing it 10 minutes after application. My shade is neutral 3 - there is a wide variety of colours to choose from, which I love cause my skin tone keeps changing depending on the season and the country I am living in that year. As the Satin Matte Foundation contains minerals only it doesn't go off for years unless nothing touches the inside of the dose. So it's advisable to dust some powder onto the inside of the lid or onto a tissue and dip'n swirl the contents on the brush from there.
I strongly recommend getting the Foundation Brush, too, because it is an exceptionally high quality beauty tool. The hair is really dense and soft - it feels great and is very pretty looking! I washed it several times and it's still in its fine condition. The web-page gives information on how to take care of the brushes properly here.
The only downside that comes to my mind is that the lid of the powder broke after the first couple of times I've opened it. Since then the lid is gradually cracking further, which means that I can't take it with me on travels :(    


I'm so glad I found out about this brand! Do you know Alima Pure?! I would like to know how the other products are working. 

All the best you guys!
Talk to you soon - ur Sam xx

                                                                                     -  +  - 
I just read on allure.com that Alicia Silverstone is recommending Alima Pure, too! She is a gorgeous woman who took the time to explain to my uncle's godchild (11yrs old) at a charity event that, even though being vegetarian is important and animal-friendly, eating fish is substantial for maintaining a healthy body, especially for a person growing up. Since then my uncle's godchild eats fish cause "Alicia said so"!! I think that is great, thank you Alicia :)
 


2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard about it before! But now I will:) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetheart, I can only recommend them to you! They have a special Advent Calendar Sale going on until Christmas. One item on their web-side is 50% off each day and if you find the item first, you even get it for free! I think we should take part in that competition, ha ha :) xx

    ReplyDelete